Whether you are a complete novice or have some form martial arts experience already, we welcome you to a FREE first training session.
During this lesson you will get to try out basic training and watch our senior grade students perform higher level Karate and get an idea of what happen within the karate club.
Respect plays a major role in our club etiquette, you will see the relationship between students and Sensei (Teacher) is built on trust and friendship.
Your first session is free.
All you need to do is turn up at one of our training sessions. Shorts and t-shirt are fine for your first few lessons. Before you start the Sensei will ask you a few questions about any martial arts history you may have (most new students don’t have any!) as well as your general fitness levels. You can then take part in the class.
Don’t worry every new student feels slightly self conscious the first few times that they train, you will be unfamiliar with terminology, the movement and the techniques themselves. This is completely natural everyone in karate will tell you they felt the same when they first started.
Senseis offer huge encouragement during the class. New students will often have a senior grade training alongside them during the first few classes also, to help keep things at a sensible and realistic pace.
At the end of the class the Sensei will get your feedback on how the class went and discuss how our classes work in more detail together with class fees anything else you may be interested in. You do not need to order a Karate suit (gi) for a good few weeks either, so that is not an immediate issue.
Benefits of joining Jitsugen Karate:
- Improved Reflexes and Coordination which increases your performance in all physical activities.
- Increased Strength and Stamina boosts energy so you feel great all day.
- Increased Flexibility & Weight Control for better overall fitness.
- Great Cardiovascular Work Out keeps you in good shape physically.
- Improved Concentration for better work and study.
- Stress Reduction & Increased Levels of Relaxation for a longer, healthier life.
- The Peace of Mind that comes from knowing that you are able to Protect Yourself & Your Family.
- Increased Self Confidence & Self Discipline to develop a positive attitude toward life.
BOOK A FREE LESSON TODAY.
Book a Free Lesson